Oil & Fuel Deletes

/ Deletes #1  

farmboy238

Tractor
Kioti DK45se HST + JD 4066m
Are there any delete kits available for a John Deere 2017 4066m? There are a couple of videos on youtube but they are real short and do not give much info on how it would be done. Just looking information, and ideas at this time. The tractor has 37hrs and says it has 75% soot build up already. Or is it best to leave as is?

/ Deletes #2  
I personally wouldn't touch it until it was out of warranty. It should just regen on its own when the filter is full enough, I don't know what percentage that happens.

/ Deletes #3  
75% seems a bit high. My truck regens between 45 and 50%. Not sure how the tractors are programmed. I would check with your dealer and see if they have any info for you.

/ Deletes
Can I force it into a regen? The manual is not real clear on this.

/ Deletes #5  
I read on another forum that a couple of guys with JD's said their regen started at between 77 and 80%. so it appears you're close to a regen. Others stated theirs regened right at the first 50 hour mark.

I don't think you can force a regen without a dealer scanner or laptop program.

/ Deletes #6  
I would not mess with it, you still have a very long warranty. If anything call the dealer, I would just warm it up and run it for awhile under a load. I’m betting it will regen as necessary.