Delivery of my LK3054

/ Delivery of my LK3054 #1  

Anonymous Poster

Well, the day has finally arrived. My barn where the tractor will live was completed today and soon after, the dealer delivered my tractor. I got a chance to mow a wide-open field that was badly overgrown. A great place to learn. I can now see what all the accolades are about! The tractor is terrific.
For all the posters who responded to my inquiries in my purchase mode, Thanks and for all you fine folks that will be asked advice on operational questions, Thanks in advance. Regards to all.

/ Delivery of my LK3054
Congratulations on the new Kioti. I have had my DK 40 for a few weeks and I love it. I am sure you will have the same reaction to your Kioti. The more you use it, the more you will appreciate the quality that is built into these tractors.

Good luck!

/ Delivery of my LK3054
K, we finally got his house finished so here's a picture of him in front of his new home. Thanks for your interest. Regards

Attachments

• 42-203291-Kioti&barn_IMG.jpg
    42-203291-Kioti&barn_IMG.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 158
   / Delivery of my LK3054 #5  
farmhouse,
That is a sharp looking building and tractor !!

/ Delivery of my LK3054 #6  
Looks terrific...BOTH!
Seems you did the right thing....put the barn before the tractor. I put the tractor before the barn. That is a big barn, will you be renting space for other Kioti tractors?

Dave

/ Delivery of my LK3054 #7  
Farmhouse,

Thanks for the Kioti photo! That is an impressive looking machine, especially with the barn attachment.

With so many acres, I am sure those Ag tires will be beneficial. I would of looked at Kioti more seriously if my local dealer did not loose his license due to lack of volume.

The Howse rough cut mower is very popular up here in NY. I was looking at these too and would of got one if it weren't for the shipping. Even though I am very statisfied with my Howse tiller, I ended up with a Walco bush hog, which is made across the Lake from us in Canada.

Buck

/ Delivery of my LK3054
Dave, the building is 50X34 and is clear-spanned. After figuring out where the tractor is going to sit and the work bench and the trailer and the pickup, I remembered what someone once said about being a desirable woman-"You can never been too thin or too rich". I think that this might also be true about space in barns There's alway more "stuff" you'd like to bring inside! Thanks for the compliments.

/ Delivery of my LK3054 #9  
What other implements do you have interest in purchasing?

/ Delivery of my LK3054
CCI, I appreciate your interest. I believe that if I bought one more of anything, my wife will be arrested for murder! I now need to go into a dispersal mode. Regards