Determining Tractor needs

/ Determining Tractor needs #11  
First- with 80 acres rather than chip or burn slash, just use a grapple with your tractor to pick it up and move it out of sight /out of the way into the woods and let it rot. It will be good for the soil and give the small birds and animals some shelter.
As for hauling gravel, a yard weighs over 2800 pounds so you wont be hauling 2-3 yards at a time not even with a full size loader. Maybe 1/2 yard at a time is more reasonable.
I personally would not be without my TLB but most folks here will recommend renting a backhoe when needed. Renting is such a pain and expensive, takes so much time that lots of small projects just dont get done. I have used my TLB over 600 hours since 2011 and all of it has been using the FEL/Backhoe. I have a second tractor for 3 PH stuff so I keep the backhoe on all the time.
I would never recommend using a tractor for yard mowing, stick with a dedicated lawnmower for this. I personally prefer zero turn mowers for this because of the maneuverability factor and they are all much faster than the tractor type lawnmowers. Also get a commercial grade machine and avoid any homeowner grade that you might find at a big box store. If the hydrostatic drive units dont have a filter and can change the oil, then they are homeowner grade, so stay away from them.

/ Determining Tractor needs #12  
I have a large parcel of ground with needs similar to yours, i have 4 tractors mostly compacts that work great for most things but i would go with a 50 to 60 hp unit you will be glad you did.

/ Determining Tractor needs
Getting a grapple and just yarding the brush somewhere out of the way is a good thought. That could be a faster way to deal with things. And as satisfying as chipper work is, it's a lot of hard manual labor. Plus cheaper to buy a good grapple than a good chipper.