Deutz-Fahr 5080M Keyline tractor, Changing fuel and oil filters?

/ Deutz-Fahr 5080M Keyline tractor, Changing fuel and oil filters? #1  

tractormantwo

Tractor
Kubota MX5000, Massey Ferguson 150, Massey Ferguson 325
Hello Tractor friends. I just bought a 2022 Deutz-Fahr Deluxe cab, loader tractor for @30K with only 325HRS perfect shape, extra front hydraulics. I want to change the oil and cannot find any oil or fuel filter part numbers. I was hoping someone has the same Deutz-Fahr 5080M Keyline and could tell me what they used filter wise and fluid wise. Did anyone use a Baldwin oir NAPA X ref filter as someone mentioned they used one. How much oil needed with filter changes? How do you cut off the fuel to change out the fuel filter? I do not have a user or service/maintenance/parts catalogs, manuals so I need a connection for help. Has anyone changed filters with oil and fuel to their Deutz-Fahr tractors? I appreciate all your help as I am returning from Baghdad and now own a tractor that needs my help. I would love to know If there is a x ref filter comparison sheet? Did anyone go full synthetic , or blend or standard? Maybe Rottella 15W/40, E9 or E7? Where can I get a user manual, a service parts catalog for this tractor. Is there one I can read online, maybe copy changing filter info pages?
Does anyone have a print out of where the oil drains are located for the Deutz-Fahr 5080? Anyone changed their fuel filters oil filters with what brand filters and oil?
Let me hear what you did with changing filters on your tractor. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

/ Deutz-Fahr 5080M Keyline tractor, Changing fuel and oil filters? #2  
Does the gentleman have another he’d like to sell?

/ Deutz-Fahr 5080M Keyline tractor, Changing fuel and oil filters? #3  
What year did they product a Deutz 5080M????

willy