Did a dumb thing

/ Did a dumb thing #11  
Afternoon Lilred,
Try not to feel too bad ! I was putting my Massey away in my Uncle Daves barn a couple of years back, swung a little wide and managed to take a board out on his sliding barn doors ! :mad: :confused:

It cost me the price of a couple of boards from the local sawmill, and a bunch of my pride ! I believe he revoked my Vt tractor operator liscence for 6 months as I recall ! ;)

/ Did a dumb thing #12  
lil red said:
Well I was so excited about driving my 2015 when I went to back out of the garage I forgot to put it in Reverse!!!!!!! it jumped forward I hit the clutch, to late. The front of the hood hit my vice on the work bench and punched a nice DENT in it. I thought I was going to have to hurt myself for being so stupid. Now my nice new (about 6mo) tractor has a big dent, Question can I unbolt the hood and take it to a car shop and have it undented and painted?
lilred.....

Should have just hit the throttle and pushed it all out the back wall:D . Can you say "New shop". Maybe not. Sorry to hear of your accident, but hey, it could have been worse.

/ Did a dumb thing #13  
lil red said:
Well I was so excited about driving my 2015 when I went to back out of the garage I forgot to put it in Reverse!!!!!!! it jumped forward I hit the clutch, to late. The front of the hood hit my vice on the work bench and punched a nice DENT in it. I thought I was going to have to hurt myself for being so stupid. Now my nice new (about 6mo) tractor has a big dent, Question can I unbolt the hood and take it to a car shop and have it undented and painted?
lilred.....

Worst thing in recent memory; Last yr I was cleaning up some trees etc. Had a tree on a chain and wanted to swing it into the brush pile. Had to swing into a bunch of high weeds to get the chain to drag tree into pile. I paused. I thought; naw, I don't need to walk into the weeds to check them for junk. Carefully I pulled in. I don't know how, but I hit a piece of iron railing; pointed on top. It just kinda jumped out of ground in such a way that it ruined a front tire. I was really going slow. I guess I shouldn't have been going at all.

Cheers... Coffeeman