Did I break my 3 pt hyd hitch...arms move up & down freely

/ Did I break my 3 pt hyd hitch...arms move up & down freely
Thanks gentlemen. I'm probably handy enough to take it apart (not sure I'm handy enough to get it back together:)).

Does anybody know if the service manual covers all the 3PH stuff?

/ Did I break my 3 pt hyd hitch...arms move up & down freely #12  
Thanks gentlemen. I'm probably handy enough to take it apart (not sure I'm handy enough to get it back together:)).

Does anybody know if the service manual covers all the 3PH stuff?

The factory service manual should cover everything. Aftermarket, not so sure, but I would think the 3PH would be there.

/ Did I break my 3 pt hyd hitch...arms move up & down freely #13  

I had myself pretty leary before I did my 3PH, but after I got into it, it ended up actually being pretty simple.:thumbsup:

The hardest part with the deere manual was that the disassembly and rebuild were in different sections. Had to jump around a little as I did different things.

/ Did I break my 3 pt hyd hitch...arms move up & down freely
I figured it out....there is a hydraulic selector valve in front of the seat. Apparently it got moved from its proper position which took the fluid away from the 3ph. Moved the lever straight up and everything seems to be back to normal....much to my relief.

/ Did I break my 3 pt hyd hitch...arms move up & down freely #15  
You might also check the linkage on your lift levers also. Ive seen it come loose there.

/ Did I break my 3 pt hyd hitch...arms move up & down freely #16  
I figured it out....there is a hydraulic selector valve in front of the seat. Apparently it got moved from its proper position which took the fluid away from the 3ph. Moved the lever straight up and everything seems to be back to normal....much to my relief.

Happy ending... glad you figured it out.:thumbsup: