Price Check Did I find a deal or did I get screwed?

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #1  

dpb800

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra/3616 Cab HST 2010, Ford/8n 1952, JD/GX345
I recently saw a craigslist add for a 2010 Mahindra 3616 Hydrostatic with cab and loader. The tractor was showroom quality inside and out. The bucket didn't even have a scratch on it yet, never used. It had 166 hours and looked/ran great. I ended up paying $15k for the tractor. So far I have a few hours on it riping a small garden, blading the drive, moving some trees and some snow. Everything works good.

Good deal or did I just get screwed? Either way I like the tractor and feel good about the purchase. What does everyone think?

IMG_20131020_193335_368.jpg

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #2  
I recently saw a craigslist add for a 2010 Mahindra 3616 Hydrostatic with cab and loader. The tractor was showroom quality inside and out. The bucket didn't even have a scratch on it yet, never used. It had 166 hours and looked/ran great. I ended up paying $15k for the tractor. So far I have a few hours on it riping a small garden, blading the drive, moving some trees and some snow. Everything works good.

Good deal or did I just get screwed? Either way I like the tractor and feel good about the purchase. What does everyone think?

View attachment 350173

If your Happy with it why ask now? Enjoy and feel good about the deal, forget second thoughts.

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #3  
Sounds like a good deal, that's a nice tractor.

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #4  
Heck yeah, you got a good deal. Enjoy!

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #5  
If your Happy with it why ask now? Enjoy and feel good about the deal, forget second thoughts.

Exactly...never second guess something you've done...

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #6  
I would be proud to bring home a deal like that. If it was the tractor I wanted.
Great deal

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #7  
Sounds like a deal to me... about 12,000 off of list without the loader... I would not worry about the hours.. just broken in. Barely.

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #9  
Looks like a very good deal.
The tractor appears to be in like new condition.

/ Did I find a deal or did I get screwed? #10  
Agreed that you never second guess a transaction. Buyer's remorse is a natural part of the selection process and we all deal with it. After that, yeah, it sounds like a deal to me.