Did somebody say "flamethrower" ?

/ Did somebody say "flamethrower" ? #2  
The comments are more entertaining than the video.

/ Did somebody say "flamethrower" ? #3  
The comments are more entertaining than the video.

I read a bunch of them... and yet the first thought that came to my mind whilst watching the video was that Australian Bush Fire Brigades could use those things for remote area back-burning.

It's a potential bushfire fighting tool.

/ Did somebody say "flamethrower" ? #4  
One of the better comments:
gotta wait 9 months to 1 year to get approved for a suppressor. That only suppresses sound down 30 decibels. But I can buy this? Sounds about right!

While I am sure this item could find some good uses, as in setting those back fires as mentioned above, it sure as "heck" could be used for some nefarious purposes too. I guess it depends on whose hands it is in. Kind of like a firearm.

/ Did somebody say "flamethrower" ? #5  
One of the better comments:
gotta wait 9 months to 1 year to get approved for a suppressor. That only suppresses sound down 30 decibels. But I can buy this? Sounds about right!

While I am sure this item could find some good uses, as in setting those back fires as mentioned above, it sure as "heck" could be used for some nefarious purposes too. I guess it depends on whose hands it is in. Kind of like a firearm.
Do you think so? :D The comments I liked were about burning the hornet's nests. It's pretty scary really, how little some people know about nature and the outdoor world.

/ Did somebody say "flamethrower" ?
As surprising as the flamethrower application...what is most impressive IMO is how fast the technology is advancing for the consumer market in the area of payloads and the over all size of the machines...