Did you get a hat?

/ Did you get a hat? #21  
Some many years ago, I bought a nice new L&G tractor with attraction to the owner's wife and got a black eye.:thumbdown:

/ Did you get a hat? #22  
WAIT, they give out free hats and jackets...?????? Geez i thought i got a good deal on my tractor, but i didnt get no FREE hat or jacket ****`it...!

/ Did you get a hat? #23  
Wife got 2 hats, I got 2 hats and we both got a Dri-Duck Jacket; hers a medium and mine a large. :thumbsup:
Dano

/ Did you get a hat? #24  
Deere yes, Toyota yes, Stihl yes, Makita yes,

Kubota no... but I did get the Kubota Loyalty discount...

/ Did you get a hat? #25  
Yes, I got a hat. I bought a hat for about $20K and it came with a tractor. :confused2:

/ Did you get a hat? #26  
When I bought my B2620 I got 3 hats, a nice big orange Kubota plastic binder to put my shop manuals in, a jacket, grease gun and a Kubota LED lantern.

And I got a John Deere self propelled push mower at cost to go with it.

/ Did you get a hat? #28  
I get a hat when I buy maintenance stuff--Think the parts guys feel bad:D..4 Kubotas and not one hat upon delivery.:mad:

/ Did you get a hat? #29  
No hat, just a handful of extra pins and a full tank of diesel fuel

/ Did you get a hat? #30  
I finally had to admit to myself that my black (actually grey from the UV rays) JD ballcap could not be washed one more time... it truly was distressed & falling apart after 5 years and 7 washings. So, during my next trip into Longford I stopped by my dealership to buy a new hat. They didn't have any black ones, so I bought a green one.

As I was about to leave, the manager came out for a chat (no reason, just because). It came up in the conversation about the green ballcap and he simply walked over to one of their service utes, grabbed a black 'dealership' JD cap and gave it to me.

No, I didn't return the green one... that would've been rude.