Did you name your tractor ?

/ Did you name your tractor ? #31  
I was just giving you the same grief I give him. Just playin.

And no. Not a chessie. Shes a choc pointing lab. Good on ducks and upland. I have hunted with some strong chesapeakes in my time. Hard to find a stronger, tougher animal. Just usually not so good as pets. The ones that I knew were 1 person dogs.

/ Did you name your tractor ? #32  
I was just giving you the same grief I give him. Just playin.

And no. Not a chessie. Shes a choc pointing lab. Good on ducks and upland. I have hunted with some strong chesapeakes in my time. Hard to find a stronger, tougher animal. Just usually not so good as pets. The ones that I knew were 1 person dogs.

I'm just having fun too, no problem.

Love my Chessie's, I have two. They are one strong tough animal. Female is 7 years old the male is 2, they get along great. I don't hunt them but they are with me on the farm , field, and woods. Good truck riding buddies too. In the cab not in the bed.

They tend to get a bad rap because most people have some bad memories of mean chessies but that is being bred out of them. They are still very protective of their owner and property but ours have been excellent pets, couldn't ask for any better.

I wish more people would give them a try.

Sorry, I won't hijack the thread any longer.

/ Did you name your tractor ?
I'm just having fun too, no problem.

Love my Chessie's, I have two. They are one strong tough animal. Female is 7 years old the male is 2, they get along great. I don't hunt them but they are with me on the farm , field, and woods. Good truck riding buddies too. In the cab not in the bed.

They tend to get a bad rap because most people have some bad memories of mean chessies but that is being bred out of them. They are still very protective of their owner and property but ours have been excellent pets, couldn't ask for any better.

I wish more people would give them a try.

Sorry, I won't hijack the thread any longer.

Want a big dog in a small package try a weiner dog, we have four and there, well a big dog eater. Lol ! And tractor friendly ! Any dog that will chase and corner a badger has my respect !

/ Did you name your tractor ? #35  
I spend so much time up north my MIL and FIL were convinced I was having an affair.
We decided to name the tractor Christina.

/ Did you name your tractor ? #36  
Mine is just "the tractor" or "the Deere".

Well now Roy... when you call it "the Deere", how's the wife know you ain't talkin' 'bout her?:confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just askin'. :D

/ Did you name your tractor ? #38  
Well now Roy... when you call it "the Deere", how's the wife know you ain't talkin' 'bout her?:confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just askin'. :D

My nickname for the wife (whose name is Suzette) is Lovey...been like that since we met 17 years ago.

/ Did you name your tractor ? #40  
4700 - Mini
5200 - Thing that barely has any front thread left / Wheelie Machine. ( no name)
5225 - Me and some other guys call it Sprayer Man because we love driving on it and it has narrow tires and its a our spray tractor.
5310 - Thing with the most terrible transmission ever. (no name)
5420 - Thing that always stalls / Is the A/C on? / A/C sucks on it / Feels like 90 Degrees still. (no name)
5085M - Big Beast / Speed Racer / The M
6420 - Big Wheels :D / 64
6715 - Speedy Gonzales :thumbsup: Even though it only goes 20 Miles.

I Have no names for my trucks, forklifts, or my older tractors YET! :p

I do have a name for our

IH 274 - Weedy, because it has a center lift weeder for our crops.

Last edited: