Diesel garden tractor pulling

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #71  
i am pulling a cub cadet stock class i got me a super stock pulling cub but I need to get me sum alcohal for it to burn

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #72  
Just found this site and really like your Oliver. Could you please tell me more about the front grill - did you fabricate it, what material, can I buy a similar grill, etc.
Thank you.

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #73  
:newhere:im from butler pa and really wana get into this sport im 16 and i own an old case 446 that i want to build into a pulling tractor cuz the motor is cunk in it do you know anyone from around here that could help me thanks:thumbsup:

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #75  
Newbee in the diesel world but what gears are best in the original transmission for a mildly upgraded kubota 3cyl diesel

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #76  
It has been several years since this thread was started. I have some questions since it has been several years since I have followed gt pulling:

1. Has popularity in the diesel class grown?

2. Are they allowing turbos in any of the non-diesel classes?

3. What about any type of fuel injection?

I am kind of curious in what big rule changes or new classes have come up over the last several years. I'm interested in getting into pulling.

Ed

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #77  
I dont pull, but spectate and always think about it.

Around here the answers are:

No (typically only 2 brothers that pull diesels and they mix in with a class of other v twin stuff)
No
No