Diesel XUV Fuel Question

/ Diesel XUV Fuel Question
Thanks for your replies. I am receiving a 2008 diesel gator soon and I will run off road in it. I use the off-road in my tractor (2005 JD 3720) and believe it is the same as home heating fuel. I believe they changed the sulfer content in 2007 and wondered if an additive was necessary. I had fuel delivered this week and it was $1.799, which is better than gas.

/ Diesel XUV Fuel Question #12  
Thanks for your replies.
I am receiving a 2008 diesel gator soon and
1* I will run off road in it. I use the off-road in my tractor (2005 JD 3720) and believe it is the same as home heating fuel.
2*I believe they changed the sulfer content in 2007 and wondered if an additive was necessary.
3*I had fuel delivered this week and it was $1.799, which is better than gas.
1*Just makes sense to use the same fuel in the gator as you've been using in the tractor.
2*The fuel's the same no matter what you run it in so the additive issue is the same gator or tractor.
3*Do you use the fuel to heat with also?

/ Diesel XUV Fuel Question
My main concern was with the ulta low sulfur fuel now used. But now after thinking about it I will have to call and see what the sulfur content is on the delivered off road diesel. My question should have been do you guys use an additive when using ULSD? And, does the higher sulfur add more lubrication?

No, I do not heat with oil anymore. Installed an outdoor boiler 1 year ago.

Thanks