Digital Post Holes

/ Digital Post Holes #12  
Veteran Trick, Hawgee!

I see you're pulling a veteran web boy's tricks on me now...

Just wait!!! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif

/ Digital Post Holes
Re: Veteran Trick, Hawgee!

NO, no, no!

Sorry bout that Muhammad. Just got in for my usual after the grind cup of java and realized what happened. When I finish with a few boards on the new paddock, I'll put the pix back. You need to know I've left the computer to Jamie for along time and there is still stuff I just don't know. Be glad I didn't, and it wasn't a naked tractor picture. By the time I think I understand this comp stuff, we'll be surfing with mental telepathy. Trust me. I use to own a orange phone and my first New 71' Beetle was Clemetine Orange. I just was born with blue eyes. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Digital Post Holes #14  

Yeah it looks a little odd for me to say 'look at them shine' when it is a picture of a used box scraper... yikes!

msig.gif

/ Digital Post Holes

Sorry again,

All better. That should also answer a earlier question on dealerships. Issaquah "Honda" Kubota. Now that might start a new ruckus, but this is the "burbs". Lots of small lawns to cut. I do run a Honda Harmony and find it hard to beat. But then that's red and gray in color and . . . . . /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Hawgee

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Digital Post Holes #16  

Yeah, and I was wondering how he was going to tear up that parking lot with all of the scarfiers pointing up on the box blade. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif