Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper

/ Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper #11  
Digmor went out of business about 15 or so years ago. They were located in Southern California like Gannon and made a lot of the same products. One trick attachment was a grader blade for a TLB.
Generally JD, like Ford and Case dealers installed the scraper at the dealership.

/ Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper #12  
Thanks for clarifying TractorTech. The company I worked for in the San Fernando Valley used Ford skip loaders and Gannons. Later on the place I rented from had JD's and Digmors, so it does look like it was more of a dealer preference than anything.

I sure wish I could find my photos from back in the day. Too many moves to keep track of things like that I guess.

/ Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper #13  
It is 78" wide, so very similar in size to yours. If you want to measure your steel thickness for reference here are my specs...
http://www.landpride.com/ari/attach/lp/public/specs/305-054s.pdf

I really wanted the highback version simply for more weight, but just couldn't find one used. I bought mine used as well for a third of the new price.
I imagine your specs are probably in line with the highback version in the link I posted, although note that it is 84" and not 78" like mine is.
Your tractor is going to have it's hands full with that box blade! Just remember if it is too much with all the scarifiers down, you can always lift a few up and only use the middle ones if needed. Does yours also have a hinged rear blade? I can bolt mine in the "fixed" position but I've never done so, I find the swinging rear blade pretty helpful in allowing me to dig in more, but then again, I have nothing to compare it to :laughing:
Roger,
I paid $1300 for mine shipped just as reference.
I've got a box blade that probably is a bit too big for my tractor as well, a 84" highback "gannon like" BB and its all my tractor can pull in many cases. I use the hyd top link to trim it out so it doesn't take too big a bite, but once its full its not a big challenge to pull. Also I found the hyd top link invaluable for dumping the box in clay soil, it would stick and wouldn't come out just lifting the box but tipping it forward dumped it much easier.
It is also great ballast and makes using 4wd optional on level ground when doing loader work.
It took me a little while to learn how to use effectively with my tractor but now I'm glad I got it.
IMG_1858.jpg

/ Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper #14  
Thanks for clarifying TractorTech. The company I worked for in the San Fernando Valley used Ford skip loaders and Gannons. Later on the place I rented from had JD's and Digmors, so it does look like it was more of a dealer preference than anything.

I sure wish I could find my photos from back in the day. Too many moves to keep track of things like that I guess.

RDrancher, I went digging in my files and found this literature for the Digmor product line. Thought it was interesting to share. Note on the front cover, it says, "Attachments for Ford" and that they were based in Redlands, CA.Digmor0001.jpgDigmor0002.jpgDigmor0003.jpgDigmor0004.jpg

/ Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper #15  
How cool is that mid mount grader blade!

/ Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper #18  
Very nice on the Kubota

/ Digmor 76" Industrial Box Scraper #19  
I dug a little further and found the grader blade spec sheet.Digmor Grader.jpg