Dilema!!!!

/ Dilema!!!! #11  
I found this today in a Kioti: New DK45SEH, 45 hp, hydrostat, 4x4, loader AND CAB, for $27,995. This is a deluxe tractor with lots of cool stuff.

So many choices and so little money:)

Sam:)

Now you're talkin', Sam. I was gonna suggest if you want an upgrade, look for a cab. :thumbsup: Also, there's nothing wrong with just wanting a new tractor. Just like we trade cars, if the economics will support it, why not trade the old for a spiffy new model? Nobody can fault you for wanting something new.:)

If you liked your New Holland, you won't have to wait long for the new cabbed compacts with the 2nd generation CVTs. They are building them in Mexico with Shibaura engines. Some of the key people from the old Dublin, Ga plant are in Mexico to supervise production. I don't know how pricey they will be, but it might be worth a short delay to at least give them a try.

BTW: The Workmaster 55 has essentially the same engine as the old TC55DA model. It's the same engine that is in the TC45DA except with an added turbo-charger. That's a reliable engine with a long history with New Holland and made by Shibaura (ISM).

/ Dilema!!!! #12  
Gary, I have the 'Big Nickel' newspaper in front of me as I type this and a new LS U5030, 50 HP, with loader and bucket, 16x16 synchro shuttle and 4 hydraulic remotes is on sale for $27,995, including all discounts and rebates---no Cab.

I found this today in a Kioti: New DK45SEH, 45 hp, hydrostat, 4x4, loader AND CAB, for $27,995. This is a deluxe tractor with lots of cool stuff.

So many choices and so little money:)
Sam:)

I wouldn't call that much of a sale on the LS. I and others have bought the P7010 with 20F/20R shuttle shift with FEL and Cab for $35K. I would think that you should get that tractor with a cab for around that price maybe a thousand or so more. That does sound like a good price on the Kioti and nothing wrong with an orange tractor.