DirtDog Aerator...

/ DirtDog Aerator... #1  

jambx

Gold Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB, ZD21-60P, 1949 US Baird Beaver
Hey guys - I am trying to justify my next purchase (aerator) and man these things are like gold.

I know I would rather have a 3 pt plugger attatched to individual discs rather than connected to a drum and after looking at many manufactures I came across these guys - anyone ever heard of them?

Dirt Dog

http://dirtdogmfg.com/system/manuals/pdfs/15/original/Landscape_Eq_Brochure.pdf?1279906064

It is between this one and the AR-100

Everything Attachments - Skid Steer Attachments, Tractor Attachments, 3 Point Hitch Attachments, Farm Tractor Implements.

Thanks,

~j

/ DirtDog Aerator... #2  
We sell this Tarter 5 ft for $1195 + modest shipping. Ken Sweet

Attachments

• tartercoreaeriator60inch3ptfront1195.JPG
    tartercoreaeriator60inch3ptfront1195.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 289
   / DirtDog Aerator...
Hi Ken,

Thanks - would it be possible to get more specs on your unit? Weight, #plugs etc.

I assume you can fill the drum up with water and can weight it down as well - and more wieght = more penetration - that is if the 3 pt can pick it up - an i wrong?

Also, with the drum type dont you have to keep picking it up to make a turn?

I went on your web site and could not see any pics - can you provide as well?

Thanks,

~jim

/ DirtDog Aerator... #4  
Hi Ken,

Thanks - would it be possible to get more specs on your unit? Weight, #plugs etc.

I assume you can fill the drum up with water and can weight it down as well - and more wieght = more penetration - that is if the 3 pt can pick it up - an i wrong?

Also, with the drum type dont you have to keep picking it up to make a turn?

I went on your web site and could not see any pics - can you provide as well?

Thanks,

~jim

Jim Here are the specs. It has a weight platform on top if extra weight is needed? Email me your zip code and I will figure freight cost for you. sweet@scrtc.com Ken Sweet

Yard Aerator

Tarter 5' Yard Aerator pokes holes and is ideal for proper aerification in yards and pastures. When engaged in the ground, this aerator spins a large drum consisting of 80 - 3/8" x 2" studs into the soil. This unit is made of 1/4" thick steel frame, 1/2" A-arms for 3 point category I hookup. Swing up stands on each end of unit provides for stable storage and easy hookup to tractor. Rated for 20-45 HP tractors, this plugger is perfect for the largest or smallest job. Available in 5' size only. Aerator is quick-hitch compatible and features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.

Product available in East and West Regions

Ask for Tarter products by name at great farm and ranch stores everywhere.

Yard Aerator
Length 70 inches-Width 21 inches Height 37 inches--Weight 276 lbs Color Grey