Dirty Jobs on 1/17

/ Dirty Jobs on 1/17 #11  
Eddie,

The funny thing about him checking the calves is that I think he was really getting into it.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pun intended. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But he did seem to get the hang of it and really enjoy it at the end. Now the bull testing I don't think he enjoyed so much. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am a big fan of the James Herriot All Creatures Great and Small books and BBC TV show. The local PBS has been running this on Sunday for the last few months. If I had read the books earlier in life I would have been a vet. On the show they show the vets sticking their arms where the sun done shine quite often and of course in the book it seemed like they where doing this all of the time. And they are in the Dales of the UK were it seems like it got real cold. They would take their shirts off and they sure did not have any gloves like Mike had on.

Mike showed a heck of a lot more than the BBC show! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later,
Dan

/ Dirty Jobs on 1/17 #12  
I agree. Dirty Jobs is fast becoming one of my family's favorite programs. Mike Rowe is hilarious.

But the turkey farmer riding in the bucket was something.

/ Dirty Jobs on 1/17
I really do enjoy the show.

Mike walking through the turkey shed saying "OK, who's dead. Who's dead"

/ Dirty Jobs on 1/17 #14  
I think the worst part of that show was when he was washing the crap off of the pump and it sprayed all over the camera guy. That has got to be one of the greatest shows I have seen in a long time.