3-Point Hitch Disconnecting 3 point tiller

/ Disconnecting 3 point tiller #31  
I've had one of those pins before that went to my bush hog. Every once in awhile that thing would give me fits. My hand strength was fine but couldn't budge that pain in the arse pin sometimes. But usually a swift smack with a small hammer would change its mind and it would work again.

/ Disconnecting 3 point tiller #32  
Now that you have it off the best thing is to buy my Kubota tiller $750, 4' (Used one time) Taylor Way Rotary mower $500,. Ferguson Overseeder $450 and Single bottom mold board plow $300. Just decided to sell them yesterday and making first offer here berore Craigs and local trader online ads.
I also do the walk around method and then decide if I'm willing to replace a part or the whole thing after I beat it to death but usually my later attacks work, sometimes they don't and I have to take the mangled part in to get a replacement.:D.

If you were closer, I would buy the tiller and plow off of you, but I don't have time for a 16+ hour road trip for a couple implements. :(

Congrats to the OP for getting it off. I tend to use a lot of cuss words in the process like that! :)

/ Disconnecting 3 point tiller #33  
Ln
If you were closer, I would buy the tiller and plow off of you, but I don't have time for a 16+ hour road trip for a couple implements. :(

Congrats to the OP for getting it off. I tend to use a lot of cuss words in the process like that! :)

/ Disconnecting 3 point tiller #35  
I realize an old thread but just an FYI. I'd hookup the PTO last and remove first. Reason is, most sit on the tines so it will be impossible to rotate the PTO shaft unless you can have the tines in the air some.