Discount on new Kubota BX25D?

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
Greetings, getting ready to purchase my first new tractor, a BX25D. When I build/price it online it's about $21.5k. When buying locally, what is a reasonable "deal"? Is ~10% off MSRP reasonable? I see kubota offers $0 down and 0 financing for 5 years. Assuming 4% interest rate, that's $2200 in interest over the life of the loan. I'd rather pay cash and save the interest, and take advantage of and additional discount. I understand that dealerships vary, just looking for suggestions. Thank you....

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #2  
Several states have online buying guides for misc. tractors, and Kubota are among them. They list the MSRP, and then the agreed to price that the state agencies pay for whatever they need. I have seen links on TbN, and they give you a good idea what "real" pricing can be. That said, Messicks and Barlows are two dealers folks seem to like- Messicks in just up the road in Penn. from MD. They deliver for about what it would cost you to haul an appropriate trailer there and back, and no sales tax!

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D?
Thanks, I wanted to keep my $ locally but buying out of state would save me $1200 in tax alone (hadn't thought about that). Looking at some older threads it seems that ~15% might be possible for a cash deal (plus no sales tax). Thanks....

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #4  
Recently a customer saved over $1000 by buying from Barlows vs buying from a/the other dealer even though the other dealer was closer. Price it out for same machine delivered to your door at different dealers and see how much in dollars they value you.:D
The 0% for 60 months is 0% and that factor has no bearing on dealer pricing because the dealers do not own these new machines (mostly), they are owned by Kubota till sold. The last I heard was the BXs had a $700/$750 incentive for cash which if figured out for value over 60 months on $19,000 is a mighty small number vs using the money for 60 months if one has any other debt or investments. Rumor in the past is the Japanese Gvmnt subsidizes the interest rate to increase sales of these machines built in Georgia by people living in Georgia. Recently someone on here said they got a BX25 with some adds for a bit under $19,000.

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #5  
Just ordered a new kubota BX25D. Hoping to receive delivery this weekend.

After some back and forth, I agreed to $19,245. That includes FEL, Backhoe, thumb, 3 pt hitch, and quickhitch and BX2763A 60' plow w/ skids.

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D?
Thanks, any idea what the list price on the BX2763A 60' plow w/ skids is? I didn't see it in the Kubota pricing tool. is it a plow or a front blade? Is the price you stated before tax? thanks

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #7  
It is labeled as a snow/utility blade.... List price with the quick hitch is ~$1900 (I believe).

Price I stated is before tax... Every state is different, some more, some less, some none.

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #8  
Just ordered a new kubota BX25D. Hoping to receive delivery this weekend.

After some back and forth, I agreed to $19,245. That includes FEL, Backhoe, thumb, 3 pt hitch, and quickhitch and BX2763A 60' plow w/ skids.

What dealership did you get that deal? A dealer in NY quoted me 20,659 out the door for a bx25d with none of the goodies like you are getting with you tractor.

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #9  
Dealer out here is selling them for $15,995. Offers $1K if you bring in a better offer from elsewhere. There price is $4K less than their competition 45 miles down the road. No Sales tax if you are a bona fide farm with a Schedule F or from out of state. No dicker at this price, price same for cash or 0% financing. Can finance new implements same as the tractor on same contract. Take a vacation to Puget Sound and pay for it this way.

Here is a link to their add: Promotions | Kitsap Tractor & Equipment

Ron

/ Discount on new Kubota BX25D? #10  
Dealer out here is selling them for $15,995. Offers $1K if you bring in a better offer from elsewhere. There price is $4K less than their competition 45 miles down the road. No Sales tax if you are a bona fide farm with a Schedule F or from out of state. No dicker at this price, price same for cash or 0% financing. Can finance new implements same as the tractor on same contract. Take a vacation to Puget Sound and pay for it this way.

Here is a link to their add: Promotions | Kitsap Tractor & Equipment

Ron
Yeah this deal hopefully is available to our friend across the country but it is at least a good point of reference for sure. Show the add to them and see what they say. I bought my BX25D at Kitsap and think these guys are great! I took advantage of the 0 down, 0% financing because the numbers worked out best. Added an implement because of a special offer when buying together. Also did the KTAC financing which is a pretty good deal I think even though I am not much for buying insurance and extended warranties generally. I think with the 0/0 deal though, having proof of insurance was a requirement.