Disengage parking brake motor dies

/ Disengage parking brake motor dies
Oldmachinist, you don't happen to be in the nashville, tn area do you. If you are, your my new dealer. Thanks alot.

Oldmachinist, you don't happen to be in the nashville, tn area do you. If you are, your my new dealer. Thanks alot.

/ Disengage parking brake motor dies #13  
Did just unplugging it work? If not I tell you why. They have got sneaky on us. When you unplug the connector on the seat switch there is a little spring plunger in the center of the plug that moves to also close the connection. To bypass this take a small screwdriver and push the little plunger until it clicks. No jumper wire needed. Make sure you get new switch as soon as possible and when you install it push the plunger back before you connect the plug. Nope I'm not a dealer just someone with lots off time on my hands. You got the Nashville part right just the wrong state.

/ Disengage parking brake motor dies #14  
Did just unplugging it work? If not I tell you why. They have got sneaky on us. When you unplug the connector on the seat switch there is a little spring plunger in the center of the plug that moves to also close the connection. To bypass this take a small screwdriver and push the little plunger until it clicks. No jumper wire needed. Make sure you get new switch as soon as possible and when you install it push the plunger back before you connect the plug. Nope I'm not a dealer just someone with lots off time on my hands. You got the Nashville part right just the wrong state.

left work real quick went home and bam. Exactly like you said although I pushed to hard and the spring fell out. But I can mow the yard today, and worry about this after that. It's still under warranty so surely this will be covered. Anyways I owe you one or 12 of your finest beverage. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

left work real quick went home and bam. Exactly like you said although I pushed to hard and the spring fell out. But I can mow the yard today, and worry about this after that. It's still under warranty so surely this will be covered. Anyways I owe you one or 12 of your finest beverage. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Disengage parking brake motor dies #17  
ok i tried the wire jump and without and it still dies is there any thing else.
Thanks coachred

/ Disengage parking brake motor dies #18  
OldMachinist - I just had the same problem with my John Deere 345 lawn mower and by fixing the seat switch it now works great. Thanks !