Display problems

/ Display problems #1  

Alan L.

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Muhammad:

Attached is a screen shot of "last 24 hours". As you can tell, the subjects are wrapped although the display only takes up about half the screen on my laptop that has 1600 by 1200 resolution.

The other associated problem is that when I page down, the display pages down more than one page, therefore, I have to arrow down one click at a time.

There are other selected sites I have this same problem with, but most are OK.

The display I get on my work computer, with less resolution is fine, the subject is all on one line and I can page down OK.

I have fiddled with font size settings but it seems to have no effect.

I am using Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.

If you have any ideas, I sure would appreciated hearing them. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Attachments

• 412554-TBN.jpg
    412554-TBN.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 120
   / Display problems #2  
Alan,
I have the same problem. I hope there is a solution to it.

/ Display problems #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Attached is a screen shot of "last 24 hours". As you can tell, the subjects are wrapped although the display only takes up about half the screen on my laptop that has 1600 by 1200 resolution. )</font>

The size of the table that gets displayed is 760 pixels in width regardless how big your resolution is. The only thing that looks odd to me in your attachment is that the Featured Dealer section is wider than the TBN logo and the "Subject/Forum/Poster/Posted On" table.

I use grey/small fonts for my view, so I am not sure the wrapping is normal or not with your larger font size.

Perhaps Muhammad can shed more light on this situation.

/ Display problems #4  
I just changed my settings to Grey/Large Fonts and I get the same look you do. When you want such large fonts, that is the look you are going to get.

If you don't like the wrapping, then I suggest going to your "My Home" and changing your display settings to a style something other than those with the Large Font.

/ Display problems #5  
It seems you've selected one of the "larger fonts" themes. To fix this, go to My Home and edit your display preferences. Select a style sheet without large fonts (only those that specifically say large fonts at the end of the name have large fonts).

Or you could just wait until we change the layout of the forum, when we're going to 100% page width rather than fixed table width (a couple weeks). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Things will look more normal then.

/ Display problems #6  
Alan,

Use the Kubota theme. It works, and it shows your <font color="orange"> true colors </font> ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Display problems #7  
<font color="blue">Or you could just wait until we change the layout of the forum, when we're going to 100% page width rather than fixed table width (a couple weeks). Things will look more normal then. </font>
Thank You

/ Display problems
Muhammad:

I had it set for "default greys", but I'll play around with it. The display here at work shows it fine, doesn't wrap the subject. No problem, if you are going to change the look in a couple of weeks, I'll be fine.

Thanks!