Distance to YOUR dealer

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #11  
One is 5 and the dealer I bought from is 35(Gold Star dealer) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. The 5 mile guy is too close for the same reasons Ron stated.

Bob

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #12  
Around 10 miles and as others have stated it is too close! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #13  
45 miles for me one way. 70 miles to another. About 4 dealers within 100 mile radius.

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #14  
8 dealers within 100 miles, purchased from a dealer 77 miles away.
Closest and newest Kioti dealer is 30 miles away (they were not prepared for sales when I bought mine) and I have initiated business with them by buying a BB from them. I think I'm covered!

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #16  
25 miles and in the 'wrong' direction. Ok, that's probably a good thing for my wallet as others have said! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #17  
3 dealers within 100 miles, purchased from a dealer 45 miles away.

Kioti Ck30hst LBH

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #18  
New Holland dealer is 8 miles away, he offers free pick up & deliver of my machine.

Kubota dealer is 5 miles away (the opposite direction), as the tractor is older, I no longer get free pick up and delivery.

Cub Cadet is the same dealer as the Kubota dealer. Its never been in for a "repair" but he does offer a service that I utilize about every 18 months where he comes out, picks up the tractor, tunes it up, sharpens the blades, checks hydraulics, and then returns the tractor for a modest charge.

Ventrac dealer is 150+ miles away. He ships warrenty parts to me free (none needed yet) and delivered it free. Any repairs will be done locally and arranged through the dealer if warrenty is an issue.

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #19  
20-ish. Just far enough that I have to "think" before heading there.

Glad its not 5 or 6. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Distance to YOUR dealer #20  
45 miles give or take, away from my dealer.
Solo