Dirt Moving Ditches and swales for drainage

/ Ditches and swales for drainage #21  
Good to know! Looks like I'll have no problem making some swales to direct water. We live on the edge of a wetlands (that's what they call swamps here) and get a lot of rain and runoff. Currently, we store some of this water in basements but we're re-thinking that plan.

Where I live now is dry most of the year but if you are in swampy ground you may have better luck with a rearblade than I did.

/ Ditches and swales for drainage #22  
A Top-n-Tilt kit would also make the OP's life easier as he learns to build ditches and swales...providing he can afford it.

/ Ditches and swales for drainage

I'd have to go into the swale-in' business if I had THAT. I prefer the challenge of clubs and sticks, maybe a piece of safety wire and some duct tape! builds character.

Looks like you've been doing a lot of work. We're having a metal building built here. Man, it takes a long time to get things done.

/ Ditches and swales for drainage #26  
I'd have to go into the swale-in' business if I had THAT. I prefer the challenge of clubs and sticks, maybe a piece of safety wire and some duct tape! builds character.

Looks like you've been doing a lot of work. We're having a metal building built here. Man, it takes a long time to get things done.

Yeah its amazing how long it takes to weld a few pieces of steel and drive a couple screws. ;)

/ Ditches and swales for drainage
And get permits! And wait for electricians! And . . .