DIY safety kill switch for tractor?

/ DIY safety kill switch for tractor? #1  

Kubotarip

Tractor
Kubota L3000DT
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on adding a safety kill switch for a older tractor. I have a 2000 model Kubota L3000DT, and it has no safety shut off if I ever fell off the seat. Just wondering if anything like that can be added.

Thanks for any help

/ DIY safety kill switch for tractor? #2  
Depends on the seat construction, but I gues is easy to do, but useless and annoying thing. You will throw it away after 15 minutes of work.

/ DIY safety kill switch for tractor? #3  
How about a lanyard type safety switch like used on boats and jet skis? That way you can move around on seat without it cutting off but if we're to fall of, would kill the tractor. JM2C.

/ DIY safety kill switch for tractor? #4  
How about a lanyard type safety switch like used on boats and jet skis? That way you can move around on seat without it cutting off but if we're to fall of, would kill the tractor. JM2C.
Add a seat belt and you won't fall off, safety switches always fail far from the shop.......

/ DIY safety kill switch for tractor? #5  
Imo, still annoying, every time you have to get off the tractor you have to remember to detach it and then to attach it again. I would get nuts after 2 times or forget about it.