DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights
Well I did not want to make you cry, Yes you are funny!:laughing:

...make me cry?!:confused2: You have an overexaggerated opinion of your 'power' over others. You really should cut back on the Boonshine, it's effecting your ability to connect with reality.

-sent from my personal universe.....

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #22  
...make me cry?!:confused2: You have an over exaggerated opinion of your 'power' over others. You really should cut back on the Boonshine, it's effecting your ability to connect with reality.

-sent from my personal universe.....

Okay spock ,Go complain to Mohamed now. Hey you want that extra guard for to cover FEL connections that attaches to frame? If you do, PM me your address you freak.

Okay spock ,Go complain to Mohamed now. Hey you want that extra guard for to cover FEL connections that attaches to frame? If you do, PM me your address you freak.

No desire to complain about your weird dialog(s), freakenstein. I thought your tractor was different than mine as far as the plate to protect the QA connections? Or was it because it would be too costly to ship- I can't remember- do you?

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #24  
No desire to complain about your weird dialog(s), freakenstein. I thought your tractor was different than mine as far as the plate to protect the QA connections? Or was it because it would be too costly to ship- I can't remember- do you?

You can make it work, You weld? Its not doing me any good so you might as well give it a go.

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #25  
:confused: The two of you in any discussion makes my head hurt sometimes :confused3:

Anyway, somebody mentioned it 3 pages ago (or the last time there was any substance in the thread), but you never acknowledged the comment so I'll say it again, the wire going into the engine compartment NEEDS a grommet, it will no last long the way you have it.

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #26  
Shipped today 23.95 should be there by Wednesday

:confused: The two of you in any discussion makes my head hurt sometimes :confused3:

Anyway, somebody mentioned it 3 pages ago (or the last time there was any substance in the thread), but you never acknowledged the comment so I'll say it again, the wire going into the engine compartment NEEDS a grommet, it will no last long the way you have it.

Take two aspirin and don't call me in the morning:laughing: Sorry Murph is making your head ache- mine too sometimes, but he means well- I think:thumbsup:

And yes I will further secure the firewall wire; as I've said several times this project is a work in progress and not quite finished. I appreciate the observation and follow-up. I agree the wire would eventually short out.

Shipped today 23.95 should be there by Wednesday

Wow, how much does that thing weigh?
Thanks!
I'll send you a check- they still have banks in Ohio?

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #29  
Why is it so easy to always blame me? I don't get it. Not the weight as the size.

Why is it so easy to always blame me? I don't get it. Not the weight as the size.

Not blaming you- I'm just joking around....:)
Thanks for shipping the piece...:dove: