DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #1  

Steve_Carver

Approved Advertiser
Tractor
200 + Kubota Tractors
New DK45CAB, THIS CAB TRACTOR CAB BE USED WITH BH!

If you'd like more photos and specs. email info@carverequipment.com

We'll have all the new info and quote request forms up at the website soon.

Best wishes,
Steve

Attachments

• 373060-Kioti DK45 CAB with BH.jpg
    373060-Kioti DK45 CAB with BH.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 764
   / DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #2  
The 45 is what I was originally going to buy. Looks good.

Now if they would only make a hoe for the 65. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

RedDog

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #3  
RedDog,
Rhino rep was here yesterday and they have a good looking (95) backhoe 9-1/2' with a frame mount for the DK65. You should check with your local Rhino dealer. It is a nice heavy duty hoe and will paint to match tractor color. I think Rhino used to make loaders for Kioti?
Good luck!

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #4  
KiotiDave,

Yep I have seen them. I just wonder why Kioti has hoes for the other DK's but not the 65.

Little Tractor & Equipment has some nice photos of the Rhino on the 65. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

RedDog

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #5  
what is the price range on DK 45 CAB (no hoe)
Thanks

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #6  
DK45C and self-leveling loader w/ 78" quick attach bucket. $22.000.00 rebate included. Pushing snow has never been this much fun - please send me more!

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #7  
wow thats a heck of a deal on that DK45c with loader. Don't know how they could make any money off prices like that /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif .....

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #8  
well i guess thats fine for occasional backhoe use, but i thought most of the benifits of a cab could be noticed by sitting inside the cab lol, sure seems a bit silly to spend the money on a cab and still be sweatin in the hot sun while digging!

/ DK 45 CAB tractor can be used with BH #9  
Hi Jon,
I don't know how the price compares to other dealers. At the time, Kioti had a little extra rebate on DK45, there was a dealer incentive, most of which I believe was passed on to me, and my tractor finished a semi-load order for the dealer so I may have saved a little on freight. I was wanting a little bigger tractor and told my dealer in March 2003 that my dream tractor would be a DK45 with a cab (I do not want a turbo charger). He called me in the fall and said he had good news and better news. First, a new model, the DK45C has been released and was available and second, it would probably never be cheaper. He was more than likely right. This is my second Kioti. I also have a DK35 I bought in 2001. I am surprised how much bigger the 45 seems than the 35. Full of fuel with me in the seat, it weighs 6000# on the coop's scales.
Enough rambling,
David