DK 45se cab stereo

/ DK 45se cab stereo #11  
I just got a 2012 DK40SE Cab and I checked under the right cup holder and they seem to have removed the IPOD cable, so I need to run a
cable up the side of the cab to the radio AUX jack. Bummer. I wish they had left the IPOD cable instead.

/ DK 45se cab stereo #12  
IPOD.jpg
I just got a 2012 DK40SE Cab and I checked under the right cup holder and they seem to have removed the IPOD cable, so I need to run a
cable up the side of the cab to the radio AUX jack. Bummer. I wish they had left the IPOD cable instead.
that sucks.....the 2011 had it. wonder why they would change.

/ DK 45se cab stereo #14  
Mine's got a plug under the cup holder, but it's not for an ipod.

/ DK 45se cab stereo #15  
my wifes ipod plugs right into it, and then i can control her ipod from the radio itself.

/ DK 45se cab stereo #16  
Well I'll look tonight. I no longer use an iPod, I now use my Android phone. I'm hoping mine has something I could plug mine into even though it won't control the music from the stereo. I'm actually usually happy with just the radio, but it would be nice to have an easy option, plus I'd actually hear my phone ring over the speakers in the cab. With the noise and the vibration of the tractor, I don't hear the ring or feel the vibration.

/ DK 45se cab stereo #17  
Well I'll look tonight. I no longer use an iPod, I now use my Android phone. I'm hoping mine has something I could plug mine into even though it won't control the music from the stereo. I'm actually usually happy with just the radio, but it would be nice to have an easy option, plus I'd actually hear my phone ring over the speakers in the cab. With the noise and the vibration of the tractor, I don't hear the ring or feel the vibration.
i dont hear of feel my phone either...but then again, who cares.

i hate chatting on phone anyways..so its all good.

/ DK 45se cab stereo #18  
View attachment 298029
that sucks.....the 2011 had it. wonder why they would change.

Did you buy your tractor new or is it possible somebody else rigged that iPod cable up for you? I bought mine in 2012, but I believe the serial number indicates it was built in 2011. I took that plastic piece off and there's no iPod cable in there. There's one bundle of cables that runs up the pillar, feeds the 12v outlet and presumably runs to the roof. Oh well, the radio has always kept me happy and you're probably right, I don't need to hear my phone, it's probably just my wife telling me my times up anyway.

/ DK 45se cab stereo #19  
Did you buy your tractor new or is it possible somebody else rigged that iPod cable up for you? I bought mine in 2012, but I believe the serial number indicates it was built in 2011. I took that plastic piece off and there's no iPod cable in there. There's one bundle of cables that runs up the pillar, feeds the 12v outlet and presumably runs to the roof. Oh well, the radio has always kept me happy and you're probably right, I don't need to hear my phone, it's probably just my wife telling me my times up anyway.

nope, bought it new. there was also an article about it.

http://magissues.farmprogress.com/MDS/MS01Jan08/mds018.pdf

i guess it was stopped???

/ DK 45se cab stereo #20  
nope, bought it new. there was also an article about it.

http://magissues.farmprogress.com/MDS/MS01Jan08/mds018.pdf

i guess it was stopped???

Well, that article was about a DK90, not sure the DK35/50 shares everything with it. You can't get a non cab DK90 where it's still an option on the smaller models. I also found it interesting that they talk about it using a Daedong 4 cyl. turbo-diesel when everything else I've heard about that tractor (and the former DK75) is that they use Perkins engines. TractorData.com Kioti DK90 tractor engine information

Did you buy your tractor in 2011? Is it possible it was made in 2010?