Price Check DK35SE HST Price check

/ DK35SE HST Price check #1  

demoman357

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335, Case 480C
A local dealer is offering a 2008 DK35SE HST with loader for $17,000. It is represented as a new machine but it has 23 hours on it. How does this price stand up around the country?

/ DK35SE HST Price check #2  
Hey Demoman,
Sounds like a great price to me. The fact that it has a few hours only means that people have likely test driven the tractor around the yard. The new warranty starts the day you buy it and is not effected by hours.
We set up certain tractors for test drives and then sell them off as Demo tractors.
KiotiDave

/ DK35SE HST Price check #3  
Buy it! Tractor comes with 2 years on everything; except loader is separate 1 yr. Tractor also has a 4 year on all internals of engine/trans.
You can't beat that tractor. Why? I just bought one and have put 25 or so hours ion it and it is super....
Good luck!
Good price....

/ DK35SE HST Price check #4  
Sounds pretty good though I had a chance to get the same tractor for 15900 ,with free delivery 80 miles from dealer. Sadly I sat on the deal for a week before I would commit and they sold the tractor the day before I made my move.

After a year of shopping I learned what most already knew in that when the tractor was produced and how long it has sat on the lot will dictate how good a deal you will get.

However, I ended up making several calls and got a DK40SE Gear drive with loader for 16,200. It pays to call and shop around. So far so good.

Good luck!

/ DK35SE HST Price check #5  
Back in November the closest Kioti dealer to me quoted $21.5k for a gear model dk35se w/loader, so you're not going to be hurt any by that offer.

/ DK35SE HST Price check #6  
My DK35 gear with FEL cost 16.8 three years ago and I thought I got a good deal then.

/ DK35SE HST Price check #7  
Kind of a thread jack, but can anyone tell me how much more the hydro transmission runs over the shuttle on a DK 35?

I had a guy quote me 15,900 for DK35SE without hydrostat.

/ DK35SE HST Price check #8  
$1000-1500 -- pretty much like it used to be with cars.
sub-$16k is a good price.
also, hydrostat drops your PTO HP by a couple, so gear is good if you're looking for a brush hog as well.