Dk40se hst fuel shut off problem

/ Dk40se hst fuel shut off problem #1  

Kioti Blair

Tractor
Kioti dk40se hst
I have been chasing this problem for a couple of years.
It started with the solenoid burning out, the fuse would burn out sometimes- but I have gone through a few solenoids.
I have changed the relay, I have changed the control panel, I’ve checked for ground issues but what happens is the voltage doesn’t change from the pull coil wire to the hold coil wire after the timer is supposed to cycle. Is it possible the new control panel is defective as well? Where do I look now?

/ Dk40se hst fuel shut off problem #2  
Fuse issues typically come from shorting or overload as can solenoid burnout issues. Intermittent shorting could be bare/burnt/cracked insulation wire which you've said you looked for or could be moisture related. Maybe try dielectric grease on the connectors. Also may consider unwrapping a portion of harness and laying eyes on the full length of the wires involved looking for insulation problems

/ Dk40se hst fuel shut off problem #3  
i had this issue when tractor was under warranty. continual fuse melt . tried relays, new solenoids, etc. dealer finally gave upand ordered new electrical harness. that was 8 years ago. no issues since. there was a short somewhere in the harness.