DK4210SE wiring for work lights

/ DK4210SE wiring for work lights #11  
Hi Folks,
I finally got around to moving my light bar over from my old tractor to my new DK5310SE. I've got the repair manual so I spent some time studying the diagrams etc.

There's two options to wire in lights:

Rear Light Circuit
  • There is a set of green and black wires tucked up on the far right and far left at the back of the tractor labeled "work lamps".
  • These are referred to in the manual as Rear Working Lamp L & R. You'll need a 5 pin relay added to your fuse box per the earlier photos. I didn't confirm but you'll probably need a switch.
  • See photos on the relay you'll need, but any 5 pin should work. I'd just match the 14V rating and get one rated 40A normally open, and 30A normally closed which matches the Kioti version. The Kioti version is ~$25 on Ebay from some of the Kioti dealers with an Ebay store.
Front Light Circuit
  • This is what I did.
  • There is a set of red/blue and black wires tucked up in the center at the back of the tractor. No label on these, but per the manual they're referred to as Front Working Lamp.
  • You do not need a relay for these. They are energized with key on.
  • My light bar is mounted on the ROPs, so I ran the wiring up the inside of the ROPS with cable ties.
  • I added a switch on the wire run up ROPS bar. It's not mounted to the ROPS, just lies against the bar with cable ties. I didn't want to drill the dash or anything. Search for inline switch if interested. I found a wire harness meant for a 12V sprayer tank, and just cut the end connectors and spliced it in between my light and these wires on the back of the Kioti.
This should be pretty easy for folks, hope this is helpful. I sure appreciated not having to run wires all the way to the battery, thanks Kioti!

IMG-6134.jpg
IMG-6135.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg