DK45 or DK55, How's the DK55 compare? Help please!

/ DK45 or DK55, How's the DK55 compare? Help please!
Re: DK45 or DK55, How\'s the DK55 compare? Help please!

Hi Kioti John, yep the mounting bracket setup is a new & in my opinion better stronger looking & completely different setup to the 45 & 65.
After the weekennd I'd like to take some pics of the Ozzie DK55 with the new Ansung loader to post them.
Can you give me some advice on the best way to take pics
ie resolution ect?
Also I'll take some of the Ozzie LG N47 w/- loader & post them to the comparision section.

Buzz.

/ DK45 or DK55, How's the DK55 compare? Help please! #12  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Can you give me some advice on the best way to take pics
ie resolution ect? )</font>
I usually just shoot them on medium quality or higher, because I ultimately lower the dots per inch to around 60 to get the picture file small enough to post on TBN (<100K).
Would like to see those pics. I you need any help, email me at this username @bellsouth.net
John

/ DK45 or DK55, How's the DK55 compare? Help please! #13  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you wouldn't be paying much more for the DK55, go for it. It has a lot more to offer than the 45, not the least of which is that rear 3pt hitch lever. What a time saver, and facilitator to easier hook ups. Just reach into the back of the tractor and move the hitch, no need to go around and "hope" you got it where you need it!
John )</font>

And what a time saver that is!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think just about all tractors should have that lever.

I was hooking my tractor up to a used 3 point backhoe (thinking of buying) and the guy with the backhoe asked me what's this lever for?? He thought it was really neat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also read in the New Holland forum someone fabricated his own. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog

Well today was the day to bite the bullet.

The DK 55 should be delivered on Friday!

Here's a preview.
It has to be PD'd yet & have the canopy fitted.

I'll send some more pics on arrival.

Many thanks for everyones help, input & support especially Maka & Kioti John, Buzz.

P.S. Woo Hoo!

Attachments

• 630700-DK55 Low front left.jpg
    630700-DK55 Low front left.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 168
   / DK45 or DK55, How's the DK55 compare? Help please! #15  

8Buzz8, Do you have a web site for the Ansung loader? All I can find is that "Ansung" is a city in Korea, but nothing on an equipment maker! When you get your tractor post some more photos for all and a side close-up of that loader, and the linkage. I curious about the close design to the 1595, and WELCOME to the KIOTI Brotherhood! I tell all that the DK55C is the AirForce One of Tractors! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ DK45 or DK55, How's the DK55 compare? Help please! #16  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The DK 55 should be delivered on Friday! )</font>
Well Woo Hoo to you too! Congratulations. I'm sure you'll very happy with it. Like the looks of that loader! John

Hi guys & thanks again.
I will keep you all posted.
The website for Ansung Equipment is www.ansung.co.kr

Kind regards,
Buzz.