DK45 seat cover

/ DK45 seat cover #1  

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
Has anybody hear found a good seat cover to fit the DK45 seat...no armrests. I found a few websites that sell cover, but none make one for Kioti...weird.

/ DK45 seat cover #2  
   / DK45 seat cover #3  
put a ride on mover one on my ck35 and it didnt fit to bad, i did have to cut a little slit on the left hand side where the adjustment lever is.

s-l640.jpg

/ DK45 seat cover
Funny. I just bought an $18 lawn mower seat cover from amazon and it fits pretty good. Not perfect but good enough.

/ DK45 seat cover #5  
Had mine made at a auto/boat shop....bought the orange camo pattern...pricey but back does not get burned.
Just depend on how OCD one happens to be.
I did not want to buy and ship back seat covers until one was acceptable....

Good luck....

/ DK45 seat cover #6  
Has anybody hear found a good seat cover to fit the DK45 seat...no armrests. I found a few websites that sell cover, but none make one for Kioti...weird.
I had an seat apolstry (Seat covering man) recover mine, make sure to add some foam if your foam has worn a hole. It was $100. Ask around your community or search marketplace for someone doing it on the side. Hope this helps.

/ DK45 seat cover #7  
I bought some Syopin leather repair patches from Amazon (3 x 8"x11" patches for $16.98 Cdn). The name seems to have changed to besego (from Sayopin). Here is a link to the current product:

Sayopin (besego) seat patches

The seat on my 2011 DK35SE HST had many splits and foam was coming out when I finally added the patches over a year ago. Here are some photos:

20200606_161500.jpg

20200606_161517.jpg

These photos were taken last June but we installed the patches in the winter (February) when the temperature was around +5 centigrade. They have held up very well with about 160 hours (now at about 1720 total hrs) of hard use on them(lots of on/off tractor) since the install. They basically look the same now as when these photos were taken 9 months ago. I bought another set of three patches to have as spares.

I did not take a lot of care when installing them as I was mainly concerned about function over aesthetics.

/ DK45 seat cover #8  
Funny. I just bought an $18 lawn mower seat cover from amazon and it fits pretty good. Not perfect but good enough.
Do you happen to remember the item number or description? I have a DK45HST Cab 2009. I am selling it because I just bought a NX6010 HYD Cab

/ DK45 seat cover
No, sorry. Too long ago to remember.