DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot

/ DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot #41  
My TLB was 27,750.

/ DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot #42  
Ive had my DK45 for almost 2 years, and its never registered above the 1/2 way point on engine temps. I dont do lots of mowing, but i do some. I always check screens and radiator after mowing or after excessively dirty environment. Last month i mowed the 10 acres across from the house in 90+ temps. Man, i sure love that A/C. Made the work less painfull. Now if they only had air ride suspension....or magnetic levitation.

Ive used compressed air for blowing fins clean since the late 1970's on farm equipment. Never had any issues. Personally i always replace filters, i never try to blow them clean. Not worth the risk in my mind.

/ DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot #43  
Thanks, if dealer won't move off the price what type of service could I expect if I buy it out of state,even with extras that were included the 36k is 5k high from what I've seen on this site and others. I was never told about the incentives that are currently being offered. I've made up my mind and would like to order this soon. I just want a fair price. Other brands the dealer gave me itemized invoice, this one hasn't. Have spent years fixing old tractors, finally buying new and would like to get started.
Rhodo

/ DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot #44  
Thanks, if dealer won't move off the price what type of service could I expect if I buy it out of state,even with extras that were included the 36k is 5k high from what I've seen on this site and others. I was never told about the incentives that are currently being offered. I've made up my mind and would like to order this soon. I just want a fair price. Other brands the dealer gave me itemized invoice, this one hasn't. Have spent years fixing old tractors, finally buying new and would like to get started.
Rhodo
Why not ask the dealer for a detailed quote, which should show the free loader/cash discount whatever deal is on now.

/ DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot #45  
Will do,always bought privately so never dealt with dealers before. This is as frustrating as buying a new car (been years since that happened.)
Rhodo