DK5310 loader bolts

/ DK5310 loader bolts #1  

So7577

Tractor
Kioti DK5310SE
What are the torque specs for the loader bolts on the DK5310 with the KL5520 loader? I can't find that information anywhere. I torqued them to 150ft lbs as they were quite loose and the loader was making some noises.

Thanks for reading..

/ DK5310 loader bolts #2  
I wish I could find my owner's manual for the loader. I know it has the torque specs in it somewhere. Too bad the owners manuals are not in a sticky section of this site.
Alternatively you can determine the size and pitch and grade of the bolts. Then it is easy to lookup on the internet. You probably want to use the dry specifications for maximum torque and set your torque level to just below that maximum.
Another thing to consider (after resetting the torque), is painting a stripe across the bolt head onto the loader frame, that can be a visual indicator that the torque needs to be checked. In the future if you see the stripe not lining up with the rest of the stripe on the loader frame it means that the bolt rotated.

/ DK5310 loader bolts #3  
What are the torque specs for the loader bolts on the DK5310 with the KL5520 loader? I can't find that information anywhere. I torqued them to 150ft lbs as they were quite loose and the loader was making some noises.

Thanks for reading..
Specs from my KL5521 manual:
20240328_214924.jpg

20240328_214849.jpg