Tires Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out

/ Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out #11  
What's the pressure in the other one? A "boom" and a big split seems more like high pressure tire failure? With a 2/3 full loaded tire I'm running like 10-12ish psi in the rear R1's to gets some traction and smoother ride.
The fronts are running 30-35psi but they are R1's and get very distorted with a bucket full of gravel with anything less.

/ Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out
What's the pressure in the other one? A "boom" and a big split seems more like high pressure tire failure? With a 2/3 full loaded tire I'm running like 10-12ish psi in the rear R1's to gets some traction and smoother ride.
The fronts are running 30-35psi but they are R1's and get very distorted with a bucket full of gravel with anything less.
19 on both rears.

That is cheap for a tractor tire today. Be careful about where it's made, lots of sub standard tires out there in fantasy land,
Picked it up today & got the tractor out of the woods, It's a Goodyear made by Titan, USA made, same as the OEM

Yeah they should be fine with that, I do like running lower on the rears, for grip and ride. Unless you are roading a lot with something heavy on the 3pt lower is better overall IMO.
Dealer had them set higher at around 25, sidewall shows 4440 Lbs @ 20 psi with the bead-set max of 35 psi.

I too have been used to 12-15psi on previous machines, but that wad many years ago on R1s; I had dropped them down to 15 when I initially got it, but felt too soft, so took them to 19 and have kept them at that ever since.

The manual doesn't have values for the newer R14's, so I suspect the dealer filled them to old specs. Either way, 19 shouldn't have been an issue, but I'm no tire expert 😅

20230619_183411.jpg

20230619_183422.jpg

20230620_105316.jpg

/ Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out #16  
The rears have plenty of extra load rating then. I think with loaded rears you could go very low as there's only a third of the air in the tire, and so you don't get as much sidewall deformation at a low pressure, as you would with an unloaded tire. Anyways, seems like your blowout was just a rare event, and shouldn't have happened.

/ Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out #17  
I wonder if it would have mattered what type of tire you had?

/ Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out #18  
AirOpsMgr, quite an accomplishment! :cool:(y)

That's a big, heavy tire even before filling. I'd love to hear how you managed to make the swap down in your woods! Also hoping you had some help!

I'm also assuming you bought the new tire pre-mounted on a rim! (If not, the story's going to be even better than I think!)

/ Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out #19  
I'm also assuming you bought the new tire pre-mounted on a rim! (If not, the story's going to be even better than I think!)
Not sure what you’re saying…?
Maybe you missed this. so will have to get the new tire (unfilled) to the tractor via my UTV

/ Dk5310se, new R14 Tire blow-out #20  
Not sure what you’re saying…?

How did you change the flat tire in the woods?