DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING)

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING)
I purchased a John Deere 21 yard cart from someone near me,,
He kept everything inside, except when used,
I bought the trailer when it was 2 or 3 years old.

The second year I had the trailer, with Carlisle tires, the tubeless tires started leaking right through the sidewall.

At the price of this cart, the tires should be able to hold air more than 5 years,,
especially considering that I also have always stored it inside,

Not what I paid, but,, this is the going price,, (Be sure to be sitting down, before you look at the price,,!!,, )

I Have Had OK luck with carlisle tires. They Are OK but I like them for my little LT150 JD Lawn Tractor, but anything bigger than that i look at USA Made Tires.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #62  
I Have Had OK luck with carlisle tires. They Are OK but I like them for my little LT150 JD Lawn Tractor, but anything bigger than that i look at USA Made Tires.

I can not remember if the tires are USA, or not,,
I bought tubes, and installed them one afternoon, the tires, and trailer, are still in use,,

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #63  
My experience with Solideal tires was a pair of 10.00 X 16.5 R4's for the front of my JD 4320. They were more than 1" narrower and about an inch shorter than the original Titans. Diameter is undersize enough to cause 4wd hard to engage and disengage.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #64  
A division of Camso is pods for atv's but I know them make them for AG tractors and many, many other machines. We used them on 2 machines for a few years. In the 6 years these were used, we far exceeded there original cost in repairs. Now I recommend and use Soucy built ones.. YRMV! 🤣
Griz resque.b.jpg

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #65  
My experience with Solideal tires was a pair of 10.00 X 16.5 R4's for the front of my JD 4320. They were more than 1" narrower and about an inch shorter than the original Titans. Diameter is undersize enough to cause 4wd hard to engage and disengage.
Keep in mind that a smaller diameter tire on the front can and will cause lead-lag issues with the driveline.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #66  
i have slowly replaced my stock bobcat tires with solideal just because les schwab(my local tire shop) stocks those. all the tires have worn about the same and gotten sliced up about the same, not cracking. Truly, they have lasted quite a few hours. IMO, if they still hold air and don
t wear out immediately i don't mind buying cheap tires. i have had many problems with cheap truck tires, mostly deformation and rarely buy the cheapest but never buy the upper end either.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING)
I have the same exact size and i noticed that as well!

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #70  
There is a local ag tire dealer that most people around here use. They sell mostly Titan and Goodyear.
I asked once about cheaper tires and they said they don't sell them.
rScotty