Do ya'll talk funny?

/ Do ya'll talk funny? #101  
Peeh-tah! :)

That reminds me of when i was in jr high and we had a student teacher from Scotland. Well she was teaching English, which included vocabulary and it turns out there were a number of new to us words that we learned from her. One day i noticed the student teacher, teacher, was in the back of our class observing how things were going and she started to laugh, then covered her mouth. I guess we were picking up a decent Scottish brogue from our teacher. I still pronounce some words i learned then, a little different. :laughing:

/ Do ya'll talk funny?
   / Do ya'll talk funny? #105  
In tech school with fellas from around the country- we were having a discussion on a schematic when one of the fellas interrupted with a question about a "war". It took us the longest time to figure out that the Georgia boy was talking about "tha raid war right thar" He actually had to point to it.

/ Do ya'll talk funny? #106  
I spent many years in the Philippines... have no problem understanding the language when using a call center in Philippines or India.

mark

So you speak Tagalog?? Write something, maybe I can translate it. I'm not very good with Hindi although I did have several Indian friends.