Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once?

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #11  
Like if I buy a tractor and mower but not the loader or tiller. If I don't need them now but want the option later, am I losing a lot of money by waiting? I've seen a few deals where they want you to buy "qualifying" implements, but it's not a big enough savings to put a dent in the price per month or total cost.

I'm mostly concerned about the loader being lots more because maybe they do lots of labor to the tractor to get the loader to be able to get put on the tractor.

Edit: by better I mean a lot better, not some gimmick.
I worked at a dealer. Tractors came in crates. Guy put 5 or 6 together a day. Sometimes more. 4wd came with front ends apart. Loaders on all. Kubota and new Holland.

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #12  
Id get an itemized bill of everything I'm getting and what I'm going to pay for each thing in a bundle, I can research and make a semi educated final decision. Good dealers/ salesmen will do that for you.

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #13  
It can be difficult to find a loader for your tractor later on. Buy the loader with the tractor.

The remotes can usually be gotten as a kit. But the price may be higher then. I think that the dealer labor to install them is often thrown in, or rather the kit price where you install them is not discounted. This will depend on the manufacturer so do your homework.

All dealers sell attachments. Some offer package deals, like tractor + loader + trailer + box blade + rotary cutter. Often the attachments in those are the cheapest ones, and spending a little more on a well selected alternate can get you significantly better quality. Also attachments are easy to find any time. So you can save those for later.

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #14  
There are some times when a manufacture will offer discounts with purchasing multiple implements.

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #15  
Is the LS tractors still giving the loader with the tractor no charge?

willy

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #16  
Is the LS tractors still giving the loader with the tractor no charge?

willy

Yes, at least they were at the beginning of May.

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #17  
Understand being on a budget. But get the loader with the tractor, even if that means you have to compromise on everything else or go to a (gulp) smaller tractor. After you have the loader you will understand why every single person here agrees on getting one.

Implements are something you can borrow or find used. All other attachments can be added years later. That's not always true of loaders.

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #18  
get the loader and anything that is part of the tractor with the tractor purchase (especially the FEL). for the rest of the items shop around and see how the prices/quality compare.

Last edited:
   / Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #19  
As stated, always get a loader with the tractor. Very costly to add down the road (at least it was for one of my machines). I always wanted everything lumped together for ease of financing, but I think for a first time buyer it is probably best to buy implements as you go. It allows you to learn the capabilities of the machine and weeds out the "wants vs. needs".

/ Do you get a better deal if you get everything at once? #20  
Like everyone else said, get tractor with loader if you will ever need it.
Avoid package deals with tractor, mower, trailer, box blade, etc. , as you really should shop around for attachments and trailers. Usually package deals don’t have best quality attachments.