Do you own a wheelbarrow?

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #91  
Mine seems to always have a flat tire. It gets some use but more option I use FEL or cart behind 4Wheeler

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #92  
3 - one needs work. We wear them out - rust, use, banged around. Cleaning the barn is the basic use. Used to get 6 cu ft. Now get 5 cu ft. Easier in mud and snow as we age.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #93  
I have one around someplace! Might actually use it someday but honestly hope that particular someday never comes!

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #95  
Three. Two metal one plastic. Both metal have handles replaced with 1"x2" box tubing. One at home, one at the ranch and one (plastic) at cabin. The plastic one I used to move about 30 yards of fill dirt into our walk-out basement to level the floor. It has also been used to move a lot of firewood. One metal one I purchased in 1968. The other one I found in a dumpster with broken handles so I replaced the handles with the box tubing. My yard worker (aka "wife") uses the one at home quite often.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #96  
I am shocked! SHOCKED!!! That you would doubt my claim... So I immediately had to venture out on a cold Winters night and snap this photo.

306.JPG waste not ....want not The Radio Flyer...Mine is a four wheeler.....so there!:laughing:

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #97  
Yes!!!!!

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #98  
One standard type that I've replaced the tire with flat proof one, had to put bigger washers on the pan mounting bolts due to the rust drain holes. It's life currently is the push mower cover that also hasn't moved in at least a year.
I pushed that barrow through 6 dump truck loads of dirt building up our yard and untold amounts of field stone and mortar mixing BT(before tractor).
The other one is a big plastic one with cup holders! It's regulated to firewood from Woodstack to porch and the occasional planting of flowers. The Kubota's R1s are persona non grata on her front yard any longer.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #99  
I have a FEL bucket extender.
wheelbarrow.jpg