Do you wax your ladder?

/ Do you wax your ladder? #31  
Waxa on, waxa off repeat waxa on, waxa off. Nex is painta da fence and sand da floor.

/ Do you wax your ladder? #33  
So that is what the wheels are for! I have a Little Giant with pretty orange wheels on it. Need to make sure it is flipped and leaning the right way or you could have an E ticket ride! :eek:

I tried a extension ladder without wheels on the top, lean it against the siding/wooden shingles and it goes up hard and can do damage to the fine paint job I've done, with wheels, the ladder just rolls right up, no fuss no muss.

I heard from a very reliable source that people in Branson Mo. use Turtle Wax, they say it's the best for waxing ladders. Ayuh..........

/ Do you wax your ladder? #34  
I tried a extension ladder without wheels on the top, lean it against the siding/wooden shingles and it goes up hard and can do damage to the fine paint job I've done, with wheels, the ladder just rolls right up, no fuss no muss.

I heard from a very reliable source that people in Branson Mo. use Turtle Wax, they say it's the best for waxing ladders. Ayuh..........

Turtle wax you say?... Does it really come from turtles?:) Or were you supposed to use it on their shells?:D

/ Do you wax your ladder? #36  
Turtle wax you say?... Does it really come from turtles?:) Or were you supposed to use it on their shells?:D
Yes and yes... go ahead and see for yourself if it makes a turtle happy. :laughing: