Do your own Fluids and Filters on a BX

/ Do your own Fluids and Filters on a BX
My last purchase one year old BX18xx now has 25 hours so may need to read my old post to see how to service it when time comes. Spent last few days at Barlows trying to spend money and alas I did. Only $2600 for a tiller, paid for but not delivered and considered a z turn but right shoulder prevents lever steer. A year without a trade is scaring me....

/ Do your own Fluids and Filters on a BX #502  
Good sticky thread, JOHNTHOMAS. It's a great referral thread for guys that think they can't do it. Not all at once, you can't. No one can. You do it a little at a time. Then you can do it.

I do one thing at a time, especially if something I haven't done before. I read about it, look at what I have to do and then think about it.I might even do a mental dry run. By then, I'm pretty clued in. I may do fuel filter one day and air filters the next.

That way, no simple mistakes, and I take my time doing a perfect job and I know the job was done right. No high school kid doing my gear oil change and putting the plugs back in with an impact gun. I've seen that done--and much worse.

Over the years and decades, I bet I've saved many thousands of dollars doing my own work and doing it better than anyone else could do it for me. I have skin in the game and now know my equip in and out.