Does a propane tank absorb propane?

/ Does a propane tank absorb propane? #51  
I needed to scrap a bunch of grill cylinders this last summer. The junk yard said they had to have the valves removed and a few holes drilled in the tank. My 30-30 did a fine job with the holes and the sledge hammer removed the valves. Nothing exciting happened when shooting the holes.

Dan

/ Does a propane tank absorb propane? #52  
Nothing exciting happened when shooting the holes.

Dan[/QUOTE]

I had some young girls over who wanted to try shooting a 22. Also had a bunch of empty 1lb propane bottles that they wouldn't take at the dump so it was a perfect match.
Turned out one bottle was still pretty full. The jumping and spinning bottle got a laugh out of everyone,( no flames or loud noises of course)

/ Does a propane tank absorb propane? #53  
pat32rf said:
Nothing exciting happened when shooting the holes.

Dan

I had some young girls over who wanted to try shooting a 22. Also had a bunch of empty 1lb propane bottles that they wouldn't take at the dump so it was a perfect match.
Turned out one bottle was still pretty full. The jumping and spinning bottle got a laugh out of everyone,( no flames or loud noises of course)[/QUOTE]

Next time set a lit flare next to the tanks.

E\S

/ Does a propane tank absorb propane? #54  
Turned out one bottle was still pretty full. The jumping and spinning bottle got a laugh out of everyone,( no flames or loud noises of course)

Next time set a lit flare next to the tanks.

E\S[/QUOTE]

Now thats just good attempts at havin a great time.:thumbsup:
Cuz everyone loves fireworks shows:D