Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron?

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #11  
I'm just south of Annapolis, MD. I often tell out-of-town friends that Maryland was a beautiful place until they paved it. I have a bit of the unpaved portion.
Sometimes you're just Lucky.

Have you been up to the Kioti in Fredrick? I'm in Alexandria (place is in SC) but I ended up getting my DK50 from them and hauling it back to SC. I was thinking of getting the Mechron but wanted to see one first. They might be closer to you.

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron?
I went up to Fredrick this morning.
$11,300 out the door with hydraulic bed, all the skid plates and a front receiver hitch, no wind screen or top.
I have to say that I was impressed by the build quality. The welds looked good, the steel chassis seem plenty heavy, all-in-all very nice. I didn't like the bed lock. To lower the bed you must reach WAY under the bed. It doesn't seem to be the safest design or particularly convenient.
Now we'll have to see how it holds up.

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #13  
In 1975 I visited a friend in Hagerstown, Md. I assumed it was all paved (Md), Pleasant surprise, beautiful and clean country and he lived on a unpaved road. He kept talking about Baaw-mer but we never went there. In Ky we pronounced it Ball-ti-more.:) He did take me out for supper one evening to the basement of a local esablishment where people were sitting at big long tables covered in brown paper and everyone had a wooden handled mallet pounding these things that waiters/waitresses would come around and dump on the tables. Also had dill pickles that hadn't quite gotten totally pickled yet. Wasn't convinced at the time if the taste was what I liked and also the trouble it took getting the meat out but mouth watered in later years thinking about them. Had never experienced anything like that before or since. Fond memory.:)

/ Does anyone own a Kioti Mechron? #14  
DrRick,
As I suspected the pricing bandied about on the intertubes was indeed too good to be true. The price you paid is about as low as I've been able to get anyone to commit to. With an hydraulic bed the price I'm being quoted is $11,000US. By the time I'm finished with all the bell and whistles I am expecting To pay about 11,300. I'll add the skid plates and other protective bits.
Still, I think, an excellent buy.
Thanks again for you input.

I'm about to look at a Kioti mechron. I've got a Kioti NX6010 tractor and it is truly a beast. Knocked the pants off of my prior JD, so I figure the mechron must be built the same.. Thanks for the info.