Does the DK4710SE have a turbo

/ Does the DK4710SE have a turbo #1  

wkelley70

Tractor
Case VA
Does the DK4710SE have a turbo? I see two engines in the DK10SE line. TE DK4210SE has the 3H-TH4D and the DK4710SE, and up, have the 3H-TH4C engine. Is the only mechanical difference between the two engines a turbo?

/ Does the DK4710SE have a turbo #2  
Good question. I just did some web searching and couldn't find the answer. All DK's have the same engine displacement, but power steps up progressively. This could certainly imply a base naturally-aspirated 3H-TH4D base engine with increasingly fueled/boosted 3H-TH4C versions above it.

Can't even find a good picture of this engine, weird. I do think thats a grey turbo underneath the muffler, though.

Diesel-engine-with-Daedong-ECO-Technology.jpg

/ Does the DK4710SE have a turbo #5  
I have a 4710 and had no idea!!!

/ Does the DK4710SE have a turbo #6  
Always thought the turbos on my VW TDIs were tiny. And then to see one on my Kioti! But, Mighty Mouse isn't anything to laugh at. Turbos are ubiquitous for a reason: easiest, most efficient way to reliably bump up power.

Spending lots of hours running my Kioti I'm glad that it's got emissions "junk" on it. I'm a diesel guy (I've got plenty of diesels) and I can readily appreciate the value in a quieter and less stinky one.

/ Does the DK4710SE have a turbo #7  
Yes it absolutely has a turbo.