Does the Kubota B8200 (early 80's) have a Built-In Overrun Clutch?

/ Does the Kubota B8200 (early 80's) have a Built-In Overrun Clutch? #1  

mondaymorn

Tractor
Kubota B8200
If not, would you recommend using one? Where can I go to get a high quality one?

/ Does the Kubota B8200 (early 80's) have a Built-In Overrun Clutch? #2  
My B7100 appears to have one. Manual & Internet was inconclusive when I was trying to determine if it had one.With the tractor shut off in Neutral & PTO engaged my PTO splined shaft will only rotate CW. Can't remember if it does so with a racheting action but at the time (over a year ago) I convinced myself it functioned the same as an external ORC.

/ Does the Kubota B8200 (early 80's) have a Built-In Overrun Clutch? #3  
My B7100 does not have one. It was built in 1977. I purchased what seem to be a very good one 3 or 4 years ago from Hoye Tractor. A must have for my rear finish mower.

/ Does the Kubota B8200 (early 80's) have a Built-In Overrun Clutch? #4  
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if your B8200 has hydrostatic drive with a live independent pto, meaning that the pto operates independent of the drivetrain, there should be no need for an over-run clutch, since it is not possible for momentum from, say, a spinning rotary cutter to drive the tractor forward when you want to stop.

/ Does the Kubota B8200 (early 80's) have a Built-In Overrun Clutch? #5  
I think the B8200 gear drive does have over run clutch. I used to own an '85 model and did kill the engine once, in gear & PTO on, running a rotary cutter and the cutter kept spinning, coasting down.