Does This Exist - PTO/Clutch Shaft Question

/ Does This Exist - PTO/Clutch Shaft Question #11  
My local TSC as well as most of the local tractor dealers have a variaety of slip clutches and pto shafts setting on their shelves.

soundguy

/ Does This Exist - PTO/Clutch Shaft Question #12  
I was at the new Oxford TSC yesterday, they had one on the shelf. I assume that is the new one near you?

Good luck.

/ Does This Exist - PTO/Clutch Shaft Question
I was at the new Oxford TSC yesterday, they had one on the shelf. I assume that is the new one near you?

Good luck.

I went to the Oxford store 2-3 times a day this past weekend..LOL...

The one on the shelf has 1 3/8" 6-Spline on the Clutch end...

/ Does This Exist - PTO/Clutch Shaft Question #14  
Agri-Supply will have a smooth bore clutch shaft assembly the thing is after you get it you may have to take to a machine shop and have broached for a key and that shouldn't cost a great deal. Know what HP rating you'll need to get the correct size or number shaft and clutch. bjr

/ Does This Exist - PTO/Clutch Shaft Question
Agri-Supply will have a smooth bore clutch shaft assembly the thing is after you get it you may have to take to a machine shop and have broached for a key and that shouldn't cost a great deal. Know what HP rating you'll need to get the correct size or number shaft and clutch. bjr

Yeah thats my plan of last resort...see I have to travel 300 miles north to have my stuff machined. Yes there are machine shops down here but they either treat me like I dont know what I'm talking about (My job requires me to be professional looking) or charge me stupid money....I know theres some locals on here, so if you know of good machine shops or people who do machining on the side, I'd love to know where they hide....

/ Does This Exist - PTO/Clutch Shaft Question #16  
Dave, have you seen all the PTO adapters at Hub City? Check them out in the link:

Hub City Inc -