Does This Tractor Exist?

/ Does This Tractor Exist? #11  
It is a sad fact that many backhoe subframe designs mean that a mmm cannot be used AT ALL. the subframe stays on the tractor interfering with the mid mower. That is great to hear that Kubota has a backhoe that will allow this, and I think the B2630 or B3030 would be a great match. ( I am by no means up to snuff on Kubota products, but I do really like those machines.)

Deere hoes DO allow the mmm to be installed, and even to be used with the hoe mountred (as anyone would want to do that!) But the poster didn't mention any Deere dealers making his short list. (IF you still have trouble finding wht you want, you might want to check out the dealer locator on Deere's site. I did just that, and managed to find some dealers who were anxious for my business and did a fine job...) But you are looking at fine machines at both Kubota and New Holland and if you have dealers that you like, keep after it!

/ Does This Tractor Exist? #12  
With a BH installed on a B7800 or B3030 the MMM must be pinned in the up position. I'm not sure about the other manufactures. B7800 and BL4690 BH use 3PH lower links to mount BH. On B26-3030 the lower links must be removed to install the BH75.

/ Does This Tractor Exist? #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( The MMM and BH won't go together in on Kubota due to the subframe. )</font>

this is not always correct. The new BH75 is compatibile with a mid mower as are all the new 4pt mounts from Woods. )</font>

By golly your right /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif It good to know someone is up on the new setups /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Does This Tractor Exist? #14  
I have the New Holland TC29D with a 72" MMM, I mow close to 2 acres. I have the 7308 Loader and I do all kinds of stuff with the loader. I don't have the backhoe though but have found the 29 to be a good all around tractor.

murph

/ Does This Tractor Exist?
Just an Update,
Talked to another sales guy at the Kubota place and he said that the B7800 would take a MMM and still be compatible with the Kubota BH & FEL. Then he made another proposal, Look at the L3400 with a Woods BH & Loader and work a Kubota lawn tractor into the deal instead of a MMM. This appeals to me. I needed the MMM to replace a old Murrary lawn tractor and since I don't have a lot of lawn type grass to mow this might be a solution. The wife would be more comfortable with a small lawn tractor & I could go up a little in size to accommodate my material handling needs. BTW I wouldn't keep the BH attached all the time but after reading in this forum about 3pt Backhoe issues I really don't want to risk a large investment like a new tractor on something like: "Look Honey I Broke the new tractor in half!" The original sales guy I talked to at the dealership was like pulling teeth to get any information. But I think I found the right guy at the dealership to make things happen. It's looking more like Kubota. To answer about Deere & Kioti, The Deere dealer has a bad case of "Big Farmitis" Any thing less than a 100hp isn't worth his time to talk about. Kioti is interesting but since the closest dealer is about an hour away & the Kubota dealer is 10min away I still am leaning toward Kubota. FYI this tractor will reside in TN.

Thanks for all the info, I'm still not through looking since this is a big investment and I want this to be right. The more information the better.

/ Does This Tractor Exist? #16  
If you are looking at a seperate mower.. then why not go back with another inexpensive murray... should be way cheaper than a kubota lawn mower.. and tat puts you into a bigger tractor / saves you money.

Soundguy

/ Does This Tractor Exist? #17  
Soundguy is usually a very sane guy, but he missed the point this time. Your wife needs a nice Kubota LG, so she stays AWAY from yours!!! Just kdding! My wife and I really enjoy tractor projects together...

Sounds like you are getting settled in with a good dealer, That is the most important choice,. The rest should come together nicely!

Its OK for a dealer to recognize their niche sometimes. Trying to be Everything to Everybody can put them in the poorhouse. They end up being a Nobody to Everybody! Just as important for you to find the Somebody that you can be Somebody to, as well!

/ Does This Tractor Exist? #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Soundguy is usually a very sane guy, but he missed the point this time. Your wife needs a nice Kubota LG, so she stays AWAY from yours )</font>

Funny enough.. i can't get my wife to look sideways at my tractors.. but now that I got her that yerf-dog CUV.. i think she drives it every day.... more often than i drive my tractor!

Soundguy