Dog ate part of a razor blade

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #11  
My gravel driveway is littered with dime.ed pieces of beer cans our giant malamute shreds. We rescued him and the shelter won't tell us any of the previous history. The facts are: #1 He won't stop shredding, despite hundreds of times taking the cans away from him. He just goes and finds another one and resumes ripping and tearing. #2 I am not going to stop drinking beer! #3 He weighs around 165 lbs. #4 Fortunately he doesn't bother full beer cans. #5 He only does beer cans, no soda cans. (Must have something against high fructose corn syrup!) Almost hate to say this, but no vet bills, yet. #6 He is a killing machine, and a very stealth hunter. He takes out anything that comes into the fenced yard. Chickens, apossums, cats, raccoons, squirrels, birds, and skunks. The encyclopedia states that the only animal that eats skunks, is an owl. Owls have no sense of smell. Buba must be part owl, because, yes, he eats skunks. He has a keen sense of smell, don't know how he does it, but 2 out of 3 times we smell a skunk, the next morning we'll find skunk remains. He is due for his rabies shot. One unique animal. :thumbsup: 445A

It could be that he wasn't fed in his previous life. My dog eats (among other things) feathers and slugs.

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #12  
Tell your wife to try Bar Keepers Friend to clean the glass stove top. Works great. But I don't know how good it is to eat.

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #13  
I've got a 9 month old Cocker Spaniel ... My wife put up the Xmas tree .. Doing chores yesterday morning and the poor girl sheet all over .. Scours, runs ... Down both back legs and stinky .. I thought what the hay... I examined her and found red Xmas tree tinsel hanging out her pooper.. The wife cleaned her up started pulling s l o w l y ... Out came about 16" ... Glad it wasn't an ornament!!!

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #14  
Ho Ho Ho!

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #15  
Our Welsh Corgi was about 3 months old when we found a suprise... After a day of shooting on our range my daughter dropped her ear plugs in a basket on the floor. Needless to say the pup found it and we found out about it when we found a multicolored turd by the front door,

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #16  
Had a Black Lab that would eat anything & everything.
One day was in the back yard & it looked like she was straining to poop. Kinda circling & grunting. I walked over & saw a couple fingers sticking out of her bung. When she got close enough to the ground, I stepped on one of the digits, & held her back by the collar. Sure enough she slowly eased out a whole leather work glove, mostly in tact.

Funny thing is, I never came across the mate to it.

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #17  
, I stepped on one of the digits, & held her back by the collar. Sure enough she slowly eased out a whole leather work glove, mostly in tact.

What did you use on the other hand after the leather reconditioning?

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #18  
Had a Black Lab that would eat anything & everything.
One day was in the back yard & it looked like she was straining to poop. Kinda circling & grunting. I walked over & saw a couple fingers sticking out of her bung. When she got close enough to the ground, I stepped on one of the digits, & held her back by the collar. Sure enough she slowly eased out a whole leather work glove, mostly in tact.

:shocked:

/ Dog ate part of a razor blade #19  
A man walks into a bar one day and asks, "Does anyone here own that rottweiler outside?" "Yeah, I do!" a biker says, standing up. "What about it?" "Well, I think my chihuahua just killed him..." "What are you talkin' about?!" the biker says, disbelievingly. "How could your little runt kill my rottweiler?" "Well, it seems he got stuck in your dog's throat!"