Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,981  
We walk Stasya 3 miles every morning, snow or no snow. Wifey is out of town, and the plow guys didn't make it down our road yet, so it was me trudging along, just me and my happy doggy, who was bouncing around everywhere and loving it.

PXL_20240112_142354052.MP.jpg PXL_20240112_143042901.jpg

/ Dog pics #4,984  
I lost my beautiful best friend and loved family member a few days ago. A Golden Retriever at only 8 1/2 years old.

I wasn't going to post here since my wife and I are still crushed by it. But you all have some great dog pictures here. So I thought I would share.

This is one of my favorite pictures ...

View attachment 842907
I know your pain. I'm on my fourth pup. What happened? Here's a pic of "Bumper" the one prior- which I lost at just 7 years, due to blood clots.
Bumper April 2005.JPG

/ Dog pics #4,985  
Sorry - I had to throw in this picture of our kitty.

Cats are many times strange.

View attachment 846361
Ah, no doubt, cats. I'm not even much of a cat person, but my Ragnar was so cool, man I loved that cat! He went young, also blood clots. It hit me really hard when we put him down, he was my buddy! Also, he liked his water bowl on the kitchen counter, which he would drink from while sitting on the stool. That was his thing.

IMG_20220827_190930.jpg PXL_20211010_235913025.jpg

/ Dog pics #4,987  
Ah, no doubt, cats. I'm not even much of a cat person, but my Ragnar was so cool, man I loved that cat! He went young, also blood clots. It hit me really hard when we put him down, he was my buddy! Also, he liked his water bowl on the kitchen counter, which he would drink from while sitting on the stool. That was his thing.

View attachment 846368 View attachment 846369

So cute.

Cats v our dog:

- the cat demands a new bowl of water every morning. The dog will drink 3 day old rain water from a crack in the concrete

- the cat won’t eat from any bowl but a silver bowl. The dog will eat off the floor

- the cat will only walk on the wood floor - no carpet. The dog will walk on the wood, carpet, chair, couch and bed

- the cat will NEVER do what you ask. The dog will ALWAYS do what you ask

/ Dog pics #4,988  
So cute.

Cats v our dog:

- the cat demands a new bowl of water every morning. The dog will drink 3 day old rain water from a crack in the concrete

- the cat won’t eat from any bowl but a silver bowl. The dog will eat off the floor

- the cat will only walk on the wood floor - no carpet. The dog will walk on the wood, carpet, chair, couch and bed

- the cat will NEVER do what you ask. The dog will ALWAYS do what you ask
Heck my dog does the opposite of what I ask. She's stubborn.

/ Dog pics #4,990  
boomer got wet in the storm and dont like thunder...

View attachment 846446
We had a dog like that and if there was thunder let her sit next to one us and get held or petted. She gradually overcame most of the fears of loud noises.