DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!!

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #1  

polecat

Platinum Member
Tractor
ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4
There is a secret message in the title of this string and i would just like to leave it at that for the moment!!!!!

This is a very special moment for me and i have been waiting to post my 500'th post 4 a special reason!!!!!
I have sincerely thought about this for close to a week and as most of u have noticed .....I haven't posted for a while!!!....
I found out by accident that i was about to change status as a member!!!!
I was talkin to one of my TBN.bud's onthe phone and he said ...."Do u realize that yer about to change into the big leagues!!!???...And i had no idea whatsoever what he was tokkin bout !!!...2 me it was jist another day in tbn world!!!...
and so here we are!!!!!...

ALL MY LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO ALL OF TBN...WORLD FOR HELPIN ME...ENCOURAGIN ME ..AND JIST BEEIN THER 4 ME ..WHEN I NEEDED A REAL BUNCH OF FRIENDS!!!!!

U GUYS CAME THROUGH LIKE THE SUNSHINE IN A DARK ALLEY THAT NEEDED THE ENLIGHTENING ..........

MY HAT WILL ALWAYS BE OFF TO YOU GUYS FOR PUTTING THE JOY OF LAUGHTER...... back into my life................... AND THE DESIRE TO STRIVE TO BE A BETTER MAN EVERY DAY !!!!!...I know that u know not.... how much you guys have...literally change my LIFE!!!!!!!!..IF UU COULD ONLY C MY TEARS OR FEEL MY SINCEREST HEARTBEATS AND FEELINGS.... U...... ......2......... WOULD KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LOVE AGAIN.......THANK U ONE AND ALL!!!!

My mother's name was Donice....and she was the reason that I came back to my home state of Maine!!!!!!...my Mom was a beyond exceptional woman and she left us at the young age of 54!!!......................I would sincerely like to start a string .....first of alll.....in honor of her!!!

DONICE ELIZABETH BOUCHER................................

was her maiden name .....

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO DEVOTE THIS STRING TO ALL OF THE LOVE THAT WE HAVE SHARED AND TO ALL OF THOSE THAT HAVE CARED AND LOST THEIR !!!!"TRUE BETTER HALVES"!!!!!....OUR MOM'S /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif..

ALL OF MY TRUE DEVOTION !!!!

4EVER & EVER ..................

TODD HALL /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #2  
Congratulations on your 500th posting here. It's a wonderful sentiment. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #3  
Todd .
Very nice and thoughtful post about your Mom .
I'm sure she was a fine and wonderful woman.
And, congratulations on #500 . John

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #4  
Todd

Congratulations and best regards three times.

One for your 500th post

Second for the friends at TractorByNet

And very importantly, hats off with respect for a Great Mother, a Blessing from God.

Best regards Wayne

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #5  
Congratulations Polecat! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #6  
Mother's are always exceptional people.

Take care Polecat.

Egon

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #7  
Todd,

We've talked on the phone several times and I know -- from the tone in your voice, and words that you spoke -- how much you loved and miss your Mother and how TBN has grabbed you by the bootstraps and pulled you out of your funk.

I was wondering where you have been the past few days, and now I know.

Congrats on becoming a Platinum Member!

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #8  
Good to see you back Bud.Somehow tbn hasn't been the same the last few days /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #9  
Here's to Donice!!

Thank you ma'am.

And while I am at it, even though this is father's day, here is to the two great moms in my life. My own, Barbara and my wife, Sandi.

Mike

/ DONICE..TO OTHERS AS IT IS DONE TO YOU!!!!! #10  
Great post, Todd!!!

TBN is like a family, so you have a very appropriate way to honor your mother.

I'm glad TBN has made such a big impact on you, because I think you've made a big impact on TBN!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep smiling, buddy!!!